1st International Conference on Science, Engineering and Advanced Technology (ICSEAT 2024)
Date: 29th – 30th April 2024
Proposed by: College of Engineering, Gulf University
Officiated by: xxxxxxxx
The College of Engineering at Gulf University in the Kingdom of Bahrain is pleased to announce the 1st International Conference on Science, Engineering, and Advanced Technology (ICSEAT 2024), set to take place from 29th to 30th April 2024 at Gulf University, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain. The ICSEAT 2024 provides a leading forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Technology, Engineering and Sciences. The Conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. The theme of the International Conference on Science, Engineering and Advanced Technology (ICSEAT 2024) is “Innovative Technology for Humanity”. Innovation is very apt for the global economy that we are facing today. The capacity for innovation through the creation of new products and processes will play a dominant role in meeting that goal. Innovation is a result of the transformation of scientific knowledge, through engineering research and technology development into products and processes for the marketplace. We hope that some of the research findings here will be commercialized so as to contribute directly towards greater economic growth. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform for engineers, academia and researchers to disseminate and discuss their current research findings and also to explore recent developments, current practices and future trends in the fields of information science and engineering in general. The conference is participated by educators, researchers, and policymakers with the aim to share practices, studies, insights, and experiences on developing technology as it applies to 21st-century learning.
- Provide a forum for researchers, educators, students and industries to exchange ideas, to communicate and discuss research findings and new advances in Information Sciences & Engineering.
- Give researchers from various local universities and different countries the opportunity to report their latest research findings and exchange views in an effort to achieve better cooperation in the future.
- Bring a strong line-up of the right voices from academia and industry together to come up with actionable outcomes to implement during this, most fluid state of education in centuries and how its technologies and solutions can help fast-track digital transformation while advancing talent development in the world.
- Facilitate pursuing of sustainable development through digital transformation, innovations and modernized 21st-century education technologies of the related systems and structures, that will consequently support people to be active contributors to more peaceful and sustainable societies and develop a sense of responsibility for our planet.
This conference provides a venue for researchers and practitioners in related fields from academia, industry and government to meet in a forum where the latest research results are presented and prospects for future developments are discussed. The ICSEAT 2024 Organizing Committee cordially invites submissions of high-quality research papers reporting original work on, but not limited to, the following topics of interest:
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Control System Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Architecture and Interior Design
- Built Environment and Sustainability
- Information System
- Internet of Things
- Multimedia and Graphics
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Renewable Engineering and Green Energy
- Computer Forensic
- Education Technology
- Advanced Technologies to fight against COVID’19 Pandemic
All submissions are subject to peer review before an acceptance decision is taken. The conference book proceeding will be published with an ISBN at Springer Nature’s proceedings which are indexed by SCOPUS.
Honorary Conference President
Prof. Mona Rashid Al-Zayani
Funding and Chairperson of Board of Trustees of Gulf University
Prof. Mona Rashid Al Zayani is a very well-known intellectual, social worker and the chairperson of GULF University in kingdom of Bahrain. She has done her PhD in curriculum and teaching, from USA in 1985.She has M.Sc. in Curriculum and Instruction from USA too. Her B.Sc. is in English Language Arts, from Iraq. Dr. Mona Al-Zayani has contributed tremendously in the field of education as she is the founder of Bahrain center for reading and computer, Gulf University and Al-Hekma School in Bahrain. Dr. Mona Al-Zayani has been the director of the Bahrain branch – Arabic Open University, 2001 to 2003.She has also been the member of Consultative Council – Bahrain, from 2000 to 2002.She is the Chairperson of the Board of Directors of Al Hekma School and Berlitz International Institute.
Prof. Mona Al Zayani has contributed in diverse fields of life such as she has been the member of Advisory programs of the Child and Family in Ministry of Information Affairs. She has also been the member of the Child and Maternity Care Association in 1968.She has been the Advisory member in the University Council, Harvard University USA. She has also served as an Assistant Professor in Arabian Gulf University for 7 years and enlightened the youth of Bahrain from her intellectual spark of knowledge.
Prof. Dr. Mohanad Ismael Ibrahim Al Firas,
President, Gulf University, Kingdom of Bahrain
Mohanned Alfiras received his B.Sc. Honors degree in Electric and Electronic Engineering in 1998 from University of Technology, Iraq. He continued his higher education at the same University and accomplished his MS. And Ph.D. degrees in Communication System Engineering in 2000 and 2006, respectively. In 2006, he joined Gulf University as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Communication engineering. He was promoted as the Head of Computer Communication Engineering in 2008.
Mohanned Al Firas has authored/co-authored over 25 research/publications in peer reviewed reputed journals and presented papers in numerous conferences. His areas of interest include wireless communications, digital image processing, and channel coding. Currently he is the general chair of two International Conferences and members of over 40 International Conference Committees. His academic accomplishments have promoted him in the rank of Associate Professor in 2012. With his academic accomplishments, he also continued his academic administrative duties at Gulf University. He fulfilled his duty as the Dean of Admissions and Registration of Gulf University. Also since 2015, he has been extending his duty as the Acting President of Gulf University and in 2017 he became the President of Gulf University.
Dr. Osama Al-Rawi | Chair | Associate professor | Dean of College of Engineering, Gulf University, Bahrain
- Oula Fatla | Coordinator | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Zuhair Nafea Al Ani | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Mohammed Alshekhly | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Aseel Al-Ayash | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Walid Elfezzani | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Tamer Alkadash | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Ms. Mariam Emad | Gulf University, Bahrain
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mohammed Alshekhly | Chair | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Dr. Mouayed Aziz Hasan | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Prof. Dr. Ashraf Nadheer | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Prof. Dr. Yassir Yahya | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Prof. Dr. Shahad Alyousif | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Prof. Dr. Walid Elfezzani | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Prof. Dr. Ola Fatla | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Prof. Dr. Omar Blibech | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Lecturer Ms. Sandra Job | Coordinator | Gulf University, Bahrain
Assis. Prof. Dr. Aseel Al-Ayash | Chair | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Prof. Dr. Ashraf Nadheer | Coordinator | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mohammed N. Abdulrazaq Alshekhly
- Assis. Prof. Dr. Omar Blibech | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Lecturer Ms. Sandra Job | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Ms. Mariam Emad | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Mr. Ali Mansoor | Member – IT | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Mr. Muhammad Ali Kolachi | Member – IT | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Mr. Husain Alsaffar | Member – IT | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Mr. Zainab Albasri | Member – IT | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Mrs. Fatima Ali Juma | Member – Public relation | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Mr. Syed Sageer | Member – Finance | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Mr. Mohd Alshaikh | Member | Facilities management | Gulf University, Bahrain
- Mr. Abdulla Emad | Member | Student service | Gulf University, Bahrain
- The Conference Registration Fees quoted below includes: (i) Entrance to all online sessions of the Conference; (ii) An electronic copy of the Conference proceedings; and (iii) Associated Conference materials.
- The conference will be held Physically (in person), and online (Virtual).
|Virtual Attendance (no paper)||Physically Attend
|Professional / Government & Public Sector||$400||$600||Free||Free|
Note: – The fee above includes the publication and presentation fee.
- Payment Deadlines: Participants’ payments must reach us no later than xxxxx, 2024.
- Payments Methods:
- Pay online through Conf Manage:
- Bank Transfer to:
- Bank Transfer/Fawri/Fawri+
- Bank Name: XXXXX
- Account Name: XXXXX
- IBAN: XXXX
- SWIFT: XXXX
- After you pay online or send a Bank transfer, please send a copy of your receipt payment to [email protected]
- For any queries about payment methods, you can contact us: [email protected]
Gulf University, Sanad/Bahrain
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 15/12/2023
Notification of Acceptance: 01/02/2024
Camera Ready: 01/04/2024
Registration Closing Date: 24/04/2024
Conference Date: 29-30/04/2024
For More Information
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mohammed N. Abdulrazaq Alshekhly
Conference Email: [email protected]
Mobile No: +973 37435993